Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Getting Started!

Hey you! (future sister missionary, girl deciding to leave on a mission, returned missionary, or awesome person reading this blog!)

So the idea for this blog kinda just fell into my lap over the course of the past couple months.  I will tell you all more about that in posts to come!  But I am really excited for this chance to share a little bit of experience and excitement I have gained from serving the Lord the past 18 months.  I am a fresh returned missionary (only home 1 month+) and I realized how much I absolutely love helping people (and miss it).  So hopefully some of the things I share on here can help you feel more comfortable and calm about the transition from normal to mission life, maybe help you decide if a mission is what the Lord wants you to do, or just help in some other area of your life.

**And maybe you can help ME in the readjustment to normal life again :)

And feel free to comment and let me know what you want to know, what types of things you'd like me to blog about.  I want this blog to be for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment